Sunday, September 19, 2010

Year End-Time to declare bankruptcy




Wedding bells ringing!!!!!!!!!~~~~~ Ding Dong Dong Dongggggg.

Time for bankruptcy!!!!!

its year end and many weddings to attend!!!!!! ANG POWS ANG POWS. I have wedding dinner to attend till Jan 2012. God.


Swissotel Merchant Court - James & Florence the newly weds. Bvlgari wedding bands, cool.



HAPPY FAMILY =))


Jo.


TABLE 5.


haha only non driver are allowed to drink.


DURIAN PUREEEE! Merchant court is famous for their durian pureeee. OMG DELICIOUS. I regretted not having the 2nd, 3rd bowl and filled to the brim!!!


My handsome handsome.
*LIKE

hahahaha. LEARN FROM FACEBOOK.





i dont know why whenever i eat durian i'll burp and it smells like fart.


WOAH. Sexy jo wearing my pearl necklace. WEEHEEE. So sad, i always treat him like my doll when i was young.



"My mom thought i was retarded when I was born because the doc told her that if my head is very big, its most likely to be retarded"

I BURST OUT LAUGHING UPON HEARING THIS. HAHAHA.



CLOSE YOUR EYES FOR WHAT!








Jo sponsered $1 and his s-i-l sponsered another dollar to me ~~~yayyyyy im a happy pea.

Accompany him to entertainment is rather tiring. I seriously cant bowl for nuts NOW. I remembered i used to be quite good at bowling. HURHUR. Maybe im shy =))))) huhu.


I'm feeling very gan jiong already. I thought i was kiasu to book my wedding banquet one year plus ahead and who knows amara sanctuary resort for 2012 has all been fully booked. WTFFFF#%^%&#%@ I am very upset! Pffft.

Im so afraid that i cant get any hotels can and then i'll have to resort to wedding lunch which im not really keen because i want my friends to drink with me at night and party with me!!!!! SIGH.
Dont tell me i have to take wedding pictures 1 year in advance too okie! What if all the dresses been rented out and left the ugly ones for me?!?!?! I'll faint.

OK, WISH ME LUCK.

No comments: