Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Paris Part 2



Hunney must be loving this picture to bits =) too bad i dont know how to make it.

Paris part 2.


On the second day, went out with the crews. They brought me to this huge LV Boutique which is 3 storeys high. Loved to bits.

Hun hun needed my help to help him buy a LV ciggy case. Not only for ciggys, its a multi-purpose holder. Crazy boy!!!


So, we walked from the town area to Eiffel Tower again!



I liked their style of cafe! Every where in paris , you'll see cafes, drinking shots of coffee, beer etc





Birdie birdieee


Yes Mr Eiffel, Im here to see you again heh.


Paris's police man. I wonder why they preferred to ride on a horse than driving a car.


The front view.



Leon's mussels. Must try! mine is with bacon and mushroom. Slurps! And its freaking filling.



Free flow of fries and bread =)


Cheese baked mussels




The wonderful spread


Enough of Paris!!!


Finally get a chance to go clubbing after so long =) Thank you nini for your consistent support! huggs!




The batchmates used to say we were twins or we were long lost friends. HAHA.
We have never ending of things to say, never ending of gossips LOL


We thought he dont know how to dance to retro music and to our surprise, he knows every single movess! no wonder he dared to go up to the platform.


Hunney brought me to dempsey again for ben and jerry's ice cream weeettz



I looked so shag!!!!! Im deprived of sleep!! still, i need to go out with my vitamin hun!


Jojo's beloved belgian waffles. Crispy on the surface, after a btie, you will feel the softness. YUMMMM YUMMM


Booo!


cam whoring while my hun is busy concentrating in driving.




Hun hun brought me to marche to dine again theee heee





Child's hairband.




I repeat, i love my hun joseph!


Nini brought me to Keppel Island =)

We were only allowed to take a picture and do it fast!
The place where atas people stay.


2nd off day, hun nini took leave to accompany me! hehe.. he's so sweet! How can i not love him and pamper him to bits?!?! tell me!



We ate sakae sushi, treated by my cousin. Accompanied my cousin and her future husband to select new hdb flat~~~when will my time come? If the time comes, it means im a old hag! But i do want it to come soon.




We can take pictures anywhere, everywhere!!!

Im down with a mild fever and horrible sore throat. Pop a number of pills every few hours in order not to have any mcs. I cant afford to have mcs! One mc means lesser income. HOHO. How sad. I cant wait for leave to come soon and clear my damn probation. Knowing that im ill, hun deliberately deliver his medication to me. And of course with his vitamin LOVE and the medication, im sure i will recover real soon! Im touched to the maximum!!! nini i love u i love u i love u! i know thats real mushy but cant helped it ! Im glad that we are still so loving after almost 2 years together. I realised, most of the time he puts me as the priority ever since i started flying. I agree with what jol says, who knows after flying lesser quarrels and in fact more loving. Which is damn bloody true!!! Didnt expect this bitch to be so positive and good at coaching me.

I will not be siao ding dong ok nini.

Recently me n hun had been visiting kster secretly hahaha.

Roster is out and i will send my roster to u fellows soon!

No comments: