Monday, February 9, 2009

Chinese New Year



Happy Chinese New Year!


I know its abit too late but still, i managed to greet everyone within the cny period and today is the last day. HOHO. I have alot of things to blog about and i dont know where to start from.

Probably just pictures to do the talking. =)




my cousins and me =)


my bitch cny new dress!


Unglam image of myself playing wii feet! Its so fun!! hurr you have to use your body weight to play the games. XD


ZI PAI.


oh yes, i gotta thank these 2 babes for coming down to hun's chalet. Greatly appreciated!


hunneyyy!

talking bout my hunney, he fell sick recently and i felt so bad for not showering enough care for him and im just a selfish bitch who only cares for herself. =(


my fit fit hunneyyyy

if im as fit as him and not so nua, i'd probably have a figure like ... angelina jolie.


Sumptuous steamboat.


Giogio loves sun tanning! She's a beach babe okie


Zurich

imagine how cold it is...


The cutest village ever.




i loved the soldiers so muchhhhhh but they're way too expensive!




The famous apple strudel with vanilla sauce.


Went heidi land and due to the weather, heidi house is closeddd #$^#%#$ and there's no lambbbbsss... booohoooo

Valentine's Day is around the corner and i hope my valentie will recover by then. =)

Gonna rest for turnaround tmr.

c ya.

No comments: