Monday, February 22, 2010

Gong xi fa cai'10






weeeeheeee. sad. I spelt the SANTUARY WRONGLY. It should be SANCTUARY. I dont know why the paint programme in my laptop is so f. hard to use once i change a word, i have to redo everything. SHITHEAD. Its okay human errs do happen.

Ms Wong, im waiting for your MOET okays. Dont bring me sparkling juice or i'll rip you apart.

thanks adelene and ms wong for taking leave to come! Im sincerely honored.

its a small affair however what makes me excited and gaga is the 2 bed room villa with private pool. Thanks hunney for making it happen. Not a huge party but small group of friends and family members to relax in this villa so main priority is not my birthday. Birthday cake yet to order. No bbq no catering how sad.

its a chill out place for those who is attending.

nuff said.


mom looked older as years passed gotta bring her to have makeover shots soon. She's still as chio as ever.


my cousin bo. He inspired me to wear qi pao next year. Fengshui master of the day.


bury with bears. HORROR.


pose pose






my bro loves the devil


my bitchy wawa. Never sick of her.


prince charming (only in my eyes LOL)


hun's shot. thumbs up.


Jo went phuket~~!!!!!!!!! %$^&*$%^#$%#$$# while im in sydney having hungry jacks angus double beef! he got alive in phuket, must be badly deprived of driving in singapore.

The thought of it made me heaves a big sigh. He used to pick me up from airport as often as he can and buy me dinner when i touch down in singapore. He knows me too well.. always buying me the great food. We're good now too! i believed he is enjoying himself way too much in phuket. DONT LOOK AT THAI WOMEN! THEY ARE TRANNY. LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME !

a onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_O27hP6Wayj0/S4JWTqu5IGI/AAAAAAAAChA/XleClltZmh0/s1600-h/P1010757.jpg">
I believe its a good year :)))

i cant figure out how to print screen from my mac. I wanted to show all of you that im cooking valentine's cake, eggs benedict, waffles, steak, bacon and eggs, quiche etccc in my cafeworld.

No comments: