Tuesday, July 20, 2010





Dot on the map, can be mesmerizing.


Our beautiful merlion. May I ask if its a HE OR SHE? LOL


Of course my sweet nails. Its so depressing that each time after a manicure, your nails grow damn fast.


a steel that costs more than $300.


food=sinful.


he reminds me of macaron.






4 couples =)))


Not many people knows how to appreciate Chihuahua. They find it ugly, skinny, irritating etc.. which is rather annoying.
Who cares too, friends of giogio knows how cute she is.


whahaha i cant stop laughing upon seeing this pic. She looks like some cartoon seal!!!!
My mom is so evil to do this to her. I feel for you giogio.


Ipad is so much easier to use than iphone.

booo to iphone.


I came across this and thought its funny,

10 Ten Reasons it sucks to be a dick

1. You've got a hole in your head.

2. Your master strangles you all the time.

3. Your head is disproportionate to the rest of your body.

4. You shrink in cold water.

5. You never get a haircut.

6. You always hang around with 2 nuts.

7. Your closest neighbor is an a**hole.

8. Your best friend is a pussy.

9. Your scalp gets cut off if you're Jewish.

10. Everytime you get excited, you throw up.

- Unknown


I'm playing BAKING LIFE IN FACEBOOK WHERE I CAN BAKE MY VIRTUAL MUFFINS, CUPCAKES, MACARON ETC...

<3 <3

No comments: