Wednesday, June 30, 2010

On my way home I was thinking bout what are the things that hun doesnt like bout me. I mean men and women's flaw. I have a few in mind.

1. Toilet seat. He needs the toilet seat cover to be up while I need it down.
Then he will start yakking at me.

2. Shopping is not a therapy to make women happy. (At least that's what they think)

3. Crying to him is blackmailing or threatening. I supposed that's most of
the guys feel.

4. Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work!
Obvious hints do not work! Just tell him straight in the face.

5. To men, Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

6. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument.
In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days. (LOL)

7. If women doesnt dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect
men to act like soap opera guys.

8. If we think we're fat, we probably are. Because they will tell you No, you're
not.

9. There is something that men said can be interpreted in two ways and if one of the
ways makes women sad or angry, guys meant the other one.

10. You can either ask guys to do something or tell them how we want it
done. Not both. If we already know best how to do it, just do it ourselves.

11. Whenever possible, please say whatever we have to say
during commercials.

12. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do them.

13. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach,
for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. They have
no idea what mauve is.

14. If the guys ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," they will act
like nothing's wrong. They know we are lying, but it is just not worth
the hassle for them to probe.

15. If we ask a question we don't want an answer to, expect an
answer we don't want to hear.

16. When they HAVE to go somewhere, absolutely anything we wear is fine.
Really.

17. Don't ask them what they're thinking about unless we are prepared
to discuss such topics as their bmt, cars, watches, (i dont know what else, depending on your guy)

Joseph is in shape. Round is a shape. HAHAH. oops.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I'll receive a call afterwards.

Well, sense of satisfaction lately! I've got my shunfu choc'n'spice muffins






It was so cute of hunney ZOMG. I told him I wanted to buy macarons(anw, it can be macaroon too xcept for different texture i supposed?) and place it on my office desk. He told me off and lo li lo soh saying, "its fattening blah blah"

till evening when I met up with him, he bought me

then im like.. since when you're a tea lover. Being the nosy me, i took a sneak peep and saw




#@@#$@#% i think im going to have diabetes soon by his sweetness.
Bloody expensive. $2/- per piece. I eat it everyday bit by bit. -.-"


Nevertheless, thank you hun!!!!!!!! I still have 3 pieces left for your info!

In fact, the macarons that I wanted was

from action city but everywhere was left with green colour. EEKSSS. That popular among the children not!

HAHA i still cant stop laughing whenever i think of hun buying me the macarons. SILLY BOY!



WE GOT A CHEAP DEAL AT HEEREN!

Heeren went through a revamp and the old HMV was turned into some.. toys, stationeries shop. There was this rilakumma section and we saw this long bolster. As usual, things from japan is always expensive. The rilakumma bear being a PERMANENT RESIDENT in hun's place cost me $75 already and we were guessing this bolster must have cost close to $100. He told me that if its $60, he will sponser half of it for me. HAHAHA CAN CHOP HIS HEAD AGAIN. Who knows, there isnt any price tag on the bolster except for a rilakuma authentic tag from san-x. Approached the cashier and none of them knew how much it is and they took a hello kitty beside the bolster and scanned for price.

IT WAS $30. I looked at hun with astonishment. Immediately he told the fellow that we wanted it. Paid for it and chao already! I AM VERY SURE THAT THE DAMN BOLSTER COST AT LEAST $50. WOOOHOOO

see how shiok he is!




his afternoon nap over at my place took him 6 hours. -.-


DAMN VAIN.


hoy, dont play with my mom's magnifying glass. mei da mei xiao.


Alah! Went NDP PREVIEW with hun, im such a cheapo. When they gave me the design of the tote bag I dont like, i demanded an exchange but hun stopped me. POOOFFF. I know im some aunty and for sure i wont be using the bag to town or anywhere else. I have a bad habit lah, i just want to bring home things that I like.




oohhh ohhh i see a seat booked for me in the cabinet. LOL. I shall join grassroot and be a grassroot member first.



Well, i guess i have to wait for the real NDP to enjoy the fireworks. Preview one was rather CHEAP.

OKAYS, OFF TO WORK GOSSIP GIRLS SEASON 3. YET TO FINISH. IM TAKING A LONG TIME.
DAN WITH SERENA, DAN WITH VANESSA, NATE WITH JENNY, NATE WITH SERENA, ETCCC NEVER ENDING CYCLE.

No comments: