Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekends






I LOVE YOU MR JOSEPH ANG!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short and sweet one, for the details please do not hesitate to call me. HAAA.




How cute!

*BURP*

EEEEKKKKS. For a moment, my mom thought it came from my ass. Its not. Its my burp that is so stinko because I had durians!


HOHO.

SATISFIED THIS WEEK. Had a cup of KOI BB TEA.

Someone got totally annoyed with me today. Before he met me at orchard, he went chinatown and i asked him to buy koi for me. To prove that the q is too long to buy for me, he snapped a pic and sent it to me. Met up at town and i gave him a sad face when there was no KOI. He found it disturbing when i can really be sad without koi.

Then we were walking along orchard road and i saw mr ice cream old man selling ice cream. I told him, " i want to eat that ice cream *pointing to the ice cream uncle* ". He said that we'll have it later because it was so hot that he want to hide under the air con building. Strolled past taka hall selling vast varieties of mooncake and i told him i want to have the durian mooncake. He looked at me and said,"why you keep wanting to have sweet stuff?" *sounded annoyed* I ROLLED MY EYES and thinking, why cant i have sweet stuff and i loved sweet stuff! Not like you, 3Fs for you. French Fries Freak hun. LOLLLL.

WAHAHA.


Well, since you dont like me to have sweet stuff, I'll look at this gross pic whenever i feel like having.


OHHHHH PRADA.


SOOOOO CUTE! I CANT STOP LAUGHING UPON SEEING HIS PINK IC. 4 years plus, i've never seen before your ic and its damn hilarious. Round spectacles!!!! hahaha. FAT BOY! Now i know why you dont miss your pink ic AT ALL.


Again, we had japanese food. I realized most of the weekends we are either having macs or jap cuisine.







SOOT SOOOT THE NOODLES DAMN SHIOK HOR!


my favourite! too bad the red bean is way toooo sweeetttt. Annoying person went to bury my mochi ball.









with hong hong



adrenaline gushed through and made me wana pinch the baby real hard! sooo cute.


AND MY HAIR SUCKEd

No comments: