Friday, October 19, 2007

=)

Aloha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
We have our Mr Ham, Mr Bacon and Mr Sunny side-up. American breakfast is always my all time favourite ~~~

Ask me how have i been? Hahh pretty slack and nua i supposed. Hunney's birthday is here and yes! all my efforts have been paid off.. seeing my little boy with a smile on his face and immediately i felt a sense of satisfaction and blissful-ness in me not only him. Though i didnt managed to celebrate it on the day itself, the birthday plan still goes on and everything was a success. And it was quite hectic for me in a way that all the things i wanted were all at different locations.

I will try to post up his birthday celebration pics as soon as possible.

For the time being,
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and and and, online offers ugly free e-card (else why isit free) hah. So i decided to come up with my own e-card using ppt and email it to him

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

ALL THE THINGS ARE DONE BY ME!! ITS NOT A TEMPLATE OR SOMETHING. (except the sourcing of the pics haha)Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

We went IMM to have my handphone serviced and first time having pepperlunch with him. Still craving for that ... =) and we walked past many junk food stalls such as bubble tea, donuts, xxl chicken chop, pastries etcccc URGH

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I want donuts with melted hot chocolate oozing out into your mouth when you bite it.

Today had been Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketand staying at home to sleep is so great. I loved covering my whole body with blanket even though im not cold. haha it just felt so cosy.

Brought Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketjuice from e-con ... i should start drinking no sugar added juices. OHH OHH OHH My favourite grape with promegrate and apple juice and cranberry with promegrate..im highly addictive to it.

Sometime later, i will introduce my new friends on bed.

After a change of blog url, my blog seems so peaceful. Anyway, I dont really bother how people judge me anymore. Im infected with the bochap virus. Certain times, i may be evil at mouth but i swear im kind by heart. haha!
I cant wait for my bangkok trip.. and i think im the only one who is excited maybe because i seldom take a plane.

No comments: