Friday, January 4, 2008

updates and updates!

Helllooo!
Photobucket

Few weeks back, Tong Shui was hunney's favourite spot for tea session.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Eight treasures tea and Lemon Honey

Photobucket
heh heh

Photobucket
Being bored!

Photobucket
I had shanghai ma la noodle

Photobucket

Photobucket
a tantrum kid.

Photobucket
Baked rice

Photobucket
cheesy melted wings

Photobucket
Drove around town to enjoy the christmas lightings!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

It had been 4 years back since I last ate GIRL GUIDES COOKIES. Im a girl guider okayz!
Photobucket
Bought for my pretty pretty =)

Photobucket

Photobucket
I noticed his fat tummy =x

Photobucket
He is trying very hard to make HAPPY pose like a dog.

Photobucket ooohhh oooopppsss!!!

Photobucket
OH MY GOD! This is so UNGLAM of my ah pui! boxers with army socks HAHA its sooo.... suku ..BURBERRY BOXERS SOMEMORE OKAY!!~~-_-"

NiNinininini brought me to VITTLES over at Sembawang. They serve quality food with considerable cheap price.
Photobucket
Beef stick salad

Photobucket
Turkey soup

Photobucket
Chicken something something hoho i cannot remember what isit called.

Photobucket
Tenderloin for bel bel!

Photobucket
Filling carrot cake

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Father and son =) sooooooo cute!

Hurrrr I wanna eat PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket... especially gelare waffles with 2 chocolatey flavours of ice cream, i wana try mcflurry mudpie! It seems very chocolatey enough for me~~~I need it to calm my nerves, to soothe my feelings and excitement hohoo... school starting, results gona be out reallll soon!

Photobucket
Stupid MAY MAY AND MY COUSIN BO. Such an "ANCESTORS" wedding photo.

Photobucket
my Nini loves this baggg though its for ladies! I cannot imagine my aunty can actually spend $1000 odd to buy one uber small chanel sling bag. MADNESS.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have more things to blog!!!! Maria sharapova tennis game in singapore, motorcar show ... etcc... PICTURES PICTURES PICTURES AHPUI!

May all the good things stay by my side... i know its abit impossible that they stay by my side forever, i'll try my best to keep it as long as i can. But! There are always miracles and who knows, good things stay by your side forever? My tummy kept rumbling... craving for ice cream!

Work has been ultra shitty! The thought of me going out with shitty people really make me dread from work. The shitty people whom only care for themselves, if their budgets will be burst, trying to push as much job to the juniors. Well, thats the life of a junior i supposed. There's this shitty someone reduced my statutory audit from 2 hours to 1 hour. HELLOOOOOO, even though im confident to say that im able to complete it in 1 hour, im still very unhappy with you for reducing the time Im supposed to be given. Trying to eat up my 1 hour in replace of your task? EEEKssss disgusting! PUI X1000000000000

there's this guiding star leading me the way to heaven. THANK YOU. FREE ME FROM SUCH SHITTY PEOPLE AND MISERY!

Happy 2008 people!
Count down at marina with hunney and his colleagues! The fireworks was awesome! My new year resolution would be... HMMMM hmmmm HMMMM.. haha, you know and i know.


Thank you love, for being so patient with me recently despite my crankiness and the never ending support from you and encouraged me. Finally you passed your test. hah!

Im gona learn drivingggggggggg SOON SOON. haha. I LOVE SUZUKI LAPIN.

No comments: