Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Vacation to Taipei




ShiLin Deep fried Ji Pa! Its huge and long queue!!!!! I was surprised that they didnt pull out the bones from the Ji Pa..still, its delicious. YUMMM.


Her shagged + forced smile face. LOL


We found this corner in the hotel to eat our "cha ye dan" and drink hot ovaltine while she had jasmine tea. XD


Cam-whoring with our damn tired face


My pretty mom sitting on the comfy bed.


train station!


Went out rather early, couldnt find shops for breakfast and thus, we settled for 7-11yong tau foo!


We sat outside the train station with the uncles and enjoying our breakfast!




Yang Ming Shan. Flower festival of the season!


We're eating hot sweet corns in the cold weather!


Makan street up to the hill to see sakura and flowerrrsss


cute lil girl XD



Yayyy we're reachinggggg to sing the Aaron Kwok's song~~~SAKURA..SAKURA...


my mama n me under the sakura treeeee so romantic uhhhh




Pretty uh!


we're not really flower lovers just that it looks beautiful.




i love purple!!!!!!! my one n only artistic shot.


there shldnt be a big lobang on my jeans though its meant to be tattered n torn.. i tore it while kneeling dwn =(


The blind man was singing n sms-ing -.- WHAT A BLIND MAN. Seriously, how can a blind man sms???? you know i know.


HALOOOOOOO


Taipei 101


i love this crystal cowwwww moooomoooo


LOEWEEEEEE. WHO WANTS TO BUY ME 1 LOEWE BAG????




omu riceyy







my mom smiling happily... and i tell you, its her first time using a shawl.. i shall bring her overseas more often alr!


My favourite!! i cant help staring at it for mins.


Bakeries.






The mall's dressing room ( toilet )



On the way out to Taipei PARTYWORLD KTV!



The room for 2 is like the room for 6? The snacks and food were cheap cheap!! quite long hours if i remember correctly.




Sinful Platter =X yet we claimed that we're on diet.


MY BIRTHDAY ON THE DOT!


This girl is in her own world. HAHA.


Went to LongShan Temple.

I guessed I anyhow took photos of temple and that was why im so suay lately.






my mama used this lolly to whack my head =x


HUGE CAN OF BEERRRR

I think one can of this size is just nice to make me drunk. I cant drink beer.



Didnt managed to have a walk there.. =( we went there too early...


bak kut mee! i swear the food there is oily


heart of xi men ding.


i loved mochi donuts.. QQ and chewyyyyyy


im drinking bubble milk tea with pearl everyday! it cant be compared to the ones in singapore. CONFIRM CHOP.


AH CHONG MEE SUA! IT WAS SUPERBLY DELICIOUS WHICH LEFT ME DREAMING BOUT IT AGAIN. EVEN MY MOM SAID SO!


DAN SUI BUT NO SUI.. it was raining badly.. anw, next time round i shall visit this bizarre museum! its featured in GUESSX3


mom woke me up early in the morning to hunt for their local breakfast and there we goooooo~~~


heh heh~~look at her heh heh expression.






initially i thought this tomato man was real because the BIG HEAD was blocked by a pillar and when i walked past i was shocked to see his huge head. HE'S CUTE ISNT HE? hohoho.

-end of taipei trip-

i still have chilling out with the girls and my san fran. pictures. URGHHHHH. I can dont blog bout it .. i have to consider my hunney... oops. haha.
shall continue in the next entry.

Study hard and do a good one for your project love. XOXO.

No comments: