Monday, April 13, 2009

Materialistic

Sighh everynight before i sleep i will think bout money.

I want to further my studies but i cant bear to fork out my savings to go for studies.. thinking if it would be necessary.. since i liked my current job.. unable to ascertain if this job able to last me through. Its good to always have a back up.

OKAY MY MOM JUST SCOLDED ME FOR DUMPING THE WHOLE PACKET OF TANG YUAN INTO THE COOKING POT. She said its too much for the 2 of us to consume. Well.. i wasnt in the right mind to cook either. Thus, the whole packet of tangyuan rolled inside the pot.

URGH

Back to my topic. I have to admit im materialistic. I loved buying clothes, keeping up with the fashion, always browsing for the latest designer bag.. finding a new GOAL to purchase next.

So far, sad to say, ive only bought one. Probably its more than enough. In this world women can never have enough bags. OK, is kate spade considered a designer bag??? shrugss... anw tts for outstation purpose.

One LV small case for my cards and one bottega bracelet. and what else... cant remember.

I felt so upset for the past few days. Dont know why.. i just wana save as much money as i can to do whatever i want to do. I even dropped the idea of going Ko Samui.. and decided to change it to genting instead. haha. BUDGET. Or even i just book one saf chalet to chill. I probably even want to skipped the idea of going bkk to shop with yali.. luckily its having riots now.

The facebook quiz is so true that im a maxed out shopaholic. URGH. im so angry with myself. Such a loser.

I shall stop buying unnecessary stuff.

I shall stick to my gucci wallet. (To think i eyed on a loewe wallet few days back)

IM SO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I need to save at least 12k end of the year. Which is possible.

stop buying titbits, chocolates who cares bout tim tim tam tam or marks n spencer digestive biscuits. who cares bout strudel. at the end of the day it just add on your calories.

Luckily i dont even have the thought of buying a high end watch such as patek or rolex or taghuer or bell n ross.

NOT THAT I DONT HAVE THE THOUGHT. I THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE AND I REALISED NOW I DONT EVEN DARE TO THINK BOUT IT.

booohooooo i didnt know i can be so pathetic.

No comments: