Saturday, October 3, 2009

sausages and milk

For all those men who believe there's no reason to buy a cow when you can get the milk for free...

Currently 80% of women are against marriage, too, as they have wised up to the fact that for 7 ounces of sausage, it's not worth buying the whole pig.

AGREEE?? AGREEEE????


Anyway, i hope everyone gets to eat mooncake be it snowskin or oven baked. Im so in love with the lotus paste mooncake. I dont really like snowskin because its toooo sweet.


if only i have this! mooncake agar agar. Its with red bean filling.

Know what, on mooncake festival , we have to:

Eat mooncakes outside under the moon

Putting pomelo rinds on one's head (which i used to do that ALWAYS when i was younger)and if i can i would put one on hun's head

Carry brightly lit lanterns

Burning incense in reverence to deities including Chang'e (simplified Chinese: 嫦娥; traditional Chinese: 嫦娥; pinyin: cháng'é)

Plant Mid-Autumn trees(how it looks like??)

Collecting dandelion leaves and distributing them evenly among family members

Fire Dragon Dances (no wonder i see lion dance everywhere today)

googled it and source from wiki =)

I'm not boliao its just that i want to remind people we still have this chinese tradition. The best is having chinese tea with mooncake (its like steak with red wine) hurhur.

So, ever since grandma passed away, no more home cooking , family gatherings etc. She used to fry chicken wings, nuggets, fry beehoon and noodles etc etc and she will always call my house and ask either my bro or me to go downstairs to get some eggs and packets of drinks because cousins are coming. Honestly speaking i used to grumble and felt so lazy to go down to get some eggs and drinks and walk over to her block. Im feeling so remorseful now. =( And so happened, when i got home today i saw many houses filled with their relatives having beehoon, kids playing around etc. The feeling was .... -SAD-

Went jb with my mom and cousin together with her bf. It was raining the whole day. BAD DAY. Brought my mom to have her hair trimmed, or rather cut it shorter. Her hair was way too long. She said, i must take good care of my hair because today one handsome cut and wash my hair with sincerity. -.- im like -_-" she's one funny mom. My hairstylist is good okays, no airs. He always cut my hair and he will wash my hair personally and not ask his kah gia (shampoo boy) to wash or blow dry. He would do everything by himself and today not only he did that to my mom, he even used the hair straightener to straighten my mom's hair. I said something like, wah like that my mom look younger than me alr. You made my hair curly and old make my mom's hair straight and look young. He replied, must do swee swee mah. I supposed he's one perfectionist or i would say professional in his job. Thumbs up. Hunney Jo loves him too =) Dont look down on malaysian hairstylist okie! im someone very particular and choosy when it comes to hair cutting. Some people thinks that i look better with straight hair. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE! haha i would say most people felt that way but somehow im happy with the current hair and i think its not so bad just that people are not used to it. XD


I was browsing for cameras and when i copied and paste one of the links to hun, he pasted one for me as well at the same time~ no wonder we're a couple haha.



time to throw away all the digi cams !


Watched funny people with Mr Ang =)

the show lasted for 2 hrs and i kept munching the damn fattening popcorns. I swear lido has got the best pops ever.
Before that we had japanese food.

he said my bb camera sucks. DONT BE DEMANDING OKIE. At least my bb willing to snap a pic of you.


i cannot believe he is taller than the goddamn barrier. HELLOOO MR ANG IS TALLER THAN THE BARRIER???! So what he is 1.8m or more when i cant really wear high heels. im so sad.


He finally wore this pair of gucci shoes. This is the 2nd time ive seen him wearing it. He was making noise when the tip was kind of black. VERY NU REN RIGHT?! he is influenced by me haha.


my goody shoes. my handsome handsome. my hunney. (hopefully he is one pair of goody shoes)


My cousin ordered Large for her sugarcane and i had small. Her Large is really LARGE.

No comments: