Monday, September 24, 2007

aquatic plants

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Awww Swiss Roll with banana in it~~~weetz =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This image is simply art. Cartoon art i mean. Friggin cute

My goodness, i finised the mooncakes! one mooncake contained 300 calories for your information. Thank you so much hun for your 300x4=1200 calories mooncake.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWhen can i have dimsum buffet?!?!?!?! sigh, my crave is here again.

This morning, i woke up with a huge crave for tuna mayo or egg mayo bread Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketfrom some bakery shop...lousy area with lousy bakery shop. Poof

Despite the packed retain of jobs i had, i still had a wonderful weekends~~~once my leave is approved and i could get awat with all those disgusting jobs! Hun booked this movie " I now pronounce you as chuck and larry " and he collected his GV card
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This movie is definitely worth the ten bucks even though the rating is only 2 star. Ratings by movie critics are always not accurate. This movie allows you to laugh and giggle throughout the 2 hours. It potrays how the public view those gays and of coz the storyline is more than that! Worth the watch!!!!!!! I would give a 5 star ratings!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
And and and.... the gv member card is so petite and cute!!!! The card looks exactly like this~~~im loving it! Im gona apply one for myself real soon. Its tooo cute for me to resist. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hunn ni ni has got a new hobbbyyyyy - rearing aquatic plants. I can foresee him wearing string tied shorts and plastic slippers bending down to trim his bonsai in the near future hoho!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
yeap, his new toy and hobby. I have one too!! Im waiting for the shrimps to come so that my tank would be lively~~~ He is so obsessed over his tank to the extent of admiring it for hours~~all he can think of is plants and plants and his tank. Over the weekends his hot spot was at this clementi aquarium that opens 24hrs. We were there till 2 plus in the morning and got back his place to set up and slpt at 4am. OMGGGGGGG...he is simply mad! I think he loves his plant more than me now. XD
Its nice though..but he's too extreme!!! Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Sorry hun, you gotta tolerate me for this week coz i'll be having pms. Let me whine and whine. And you better not be man zhang with me! pooof.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSee this?!?! im so #$%^@! angry! Out of so many skins, why did you choose mine? And use my skin to set up your online shop! WTF. Though its not created by me personally, i still possess the right to get upset and pissed. Isnt it so ridiculous!??!??! out of zillions of skinnss and you gave me the reason, coz im lazy to find. If you are lazy to find a skin for your online shop, you might as well be lazy to set up your shop. You practically have no creativity. I bet you would copy or get this song from me too. Sucha loser. And yet you have the face to give your urls to people openly ...

No comments: