Friday, May 1, 2009

Business Class Training

Hellloooooo


Currently I am having the urge to have the japanese cotton sponge cake or cheesecake. BOOHOOO. Their sponge cake is extremely soft and dense and cottony.

I am feeling so restless and lethargic after 4 days of business class training. It was more tiring than working onboard though we just have to sit in the biz class seats and pretend that we're passengers and then being served real food by fellow colleagues etc and took turns to do so. Even till now, im still quite lost of what im expected to do onboard. Anyway, see how it goes. The most being ZAPPED only what. whats the big deal and then i will just have to pretend that im working with a siao fellow.

WHERE IS MY HUNNEY??? HE'S GONE FOR GOOD! haha


Hunney is in genting for holiday with his friends. More of a gambling holiday??


I was so worried bout him with his friends driving up there because the roads there are dangerous.. and you'll never know will there be any PLANNED accident by them etc.. fines and everything.

Well, i hope he'll win more and buy me a present. *wink*

i dont mind tau sa piah too and some pirated dvds haha.

I missed his morning messages, i missed his dingdong-ness. I sounded as if he's away for many days. =X

He's too cute to be missed!


Mwahs!

I hope he really enjoy himself and of course im enjoying my time in singapore~ with my batch people, with my tired-ness, with yali etccc and i had been eating ALOT. Time to stop binge-ing Ms Hong!

URGHHHH I WANT A HUGGGGGGG I WANT MY GOODNIGHT KISS. HE WOULD COVER BLANKET FOR ME AND PAT ME TO SLEEP. HE WOULD WAKE UP AND GIVE ME A GOOD MORNING SMELLY KISS. HOHO. haha i am fantasizing right now.

No comments: