Thursday, May 28, 2009

Champ Elysees

Im so stuck in Paris! I wana go back home BADLY. TO SEE MY HUNNEY, TO SEE MY MAMA AND MY GIOGIO.

HOly shit.

I cant wait to give hunney his classic gucci belt, i cant wait to wear my new chanel necklace.

Champ Elysees
The Avenue des Champs-Élysées is the most prestigious avenue in Paris, France-it is also one of the most beautiful. With its cinemas, cafés, luxury specialty shops and stunning trees, the Avenue des Champs-Élysées is one of the most famous streets in the world, and with rents as high as $1.50 million per 1,000 square feet (92.9 square meters) of space, it remains the most expensive strip of real estate in Europe.

ok, im so near to champ elysees and i should be so glad to live in paris another 2 days or so.. but it just sucks to be alone here and i cant be seen walking around when im supposed to be mc in my room 1017.

With more allowance, im thinking if i should get something else. LOL. another chanel perhaps?? haha i think hunney will kill me for doing so. I will buy chanel bag with hunney!!! so im praying for milan then i will be able to buy my prada bag. I saw gorgeous tods sandals. =x

Anyway thats not the whole point.. i wana go home

No comments: